Sunday 17 April 2016

The Revenant Review

The Revenant Review

Watch the video review of the same HERE

Starring Leonardo di caprio, tom hardy and domhnall Gleeson.  This is a story of man in 1820s who is left for dead in the wild after a bear attack. This is not just a story of survival but it is also a story of revenge. Going into this film I knew that it was a 2 and half hour long movie but when the movie was over it didn’t  feel like it. That is a another way of say it was very good. It was gripping and made me care about the characters. Director alejandroinarritu has made a gorgeous movie and it is astonishing that he shoot the whole movie in natural light and no artificial lights were used. Actors are very good in their parts and especially LEO. His character goes through a lot pain and at times you are forced to wonder if you were in his place would you have survived?  No!!! I wouldn’t have

I want to say more about the movie but I would end  up spoiling the movie. This Movie is a strong contender for the Oscars in my opinion.
I recommend you to watch  this movie

Let me know what you think  about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment